Thursday, December 8, 2011

Gillette Mach3 Turbo Shaving System Razor Review


!±8± Gillette Mach3 Turbo Shaving System Razor Review

I always see my boyfriend having razor bumps on his face so I thought of giving him Gilette Mach3 Turbo Shaving System.  My Daddy uses this and he's very satisfied with it.  Once lunch out with him, he told me to buy my boyfriend the same razor.  My boyfriend has tried all the brands in the market and he's hesitant to try it because he told me that he's happy with his electric shaver.

I told him to try it so because the electric shaver gives him nicks.  There's no hard in trying.  He finally agreed.  The next day, we met and he greeted me with enthusiasm.  He said that he loved it.  The blades do their work very well.  He didn't have to repeat the motion because during the first application, all of his stubbles are already gone.  He glided his finger across his jaw and he didn't feel any sign of small hair.

He also loved the idea that he didn't need to use the electricity to shave.  It can be pretty noisy.  Whenever he's shaving in the morning, everyone at home knows what he's doing because of the noise of the gadget.  With this new razor from Gillette, he could really feel the power of the blades.

It is also very economical.  He has been using the same razor for 8 weeks now and it is still as sharp as the first time he used it.  I was intrigued about this Gilette Mach3 Turbo Shaving System Razor.  I used it once on my legs.  I don't have very hairy legs but I have to say that after using it, my legs became smoother.


Gillette Mach3 Turbo Shaving System Razor Review

Water Softener Potassium Chloride Coupon Price Wireless Invisible Dog Fences Buy Keurig Single Cup Coffee




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links